The Coro developer portal enables you to build applications that integrate with the Coro Cybersecurity platform, taking advantage of our APIs to build robust cybersecurity solutions that meet your needs.
The Coro platform is structured around workspaces. A Coro workspace is a virtual environment, or tenant, that encapsulates all relevant information for an organization. In a workspace you can connect to cloud applications, manage protected users, and define settings and policies.
We offer three workspace options:
- regular : designed for Coro customers to manage their own data.
- channel : designed for managed service provides (MSPs) to manage their own data and to create child workspaces for their clients.
- child : created by MSPs for their clients as a place to manage each customer's data.
Coro allows users to store data in US, Canadian, and German data centers. The environment for each region has a unique URL:
- US: api.secure.coro.net
- Canada: api.secure-ca.coro.net
- Germany: api.secure-eu.coro.net
With these options, you can build your hierarchy, similar to the diagram below: